Monday, October 25, 2010

Barrister Musa Abubaker

Return-Path:
From: MUSA ABUBAKAR LAWAL
Date: Tue, May 18, 2010 at 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: IN RESPECT OF Dr.OBASEKI TRANSACTION

Hello ,

You really want to know my competence but really I appreciate your courage, I have told you that I will handle this transaction in all ramifications and be rest assured that I will not relent in this task, I will not disappoint on this transaction.

For your questions, I will give you the contact of the late Gani fahwem's chambers so that you can contact them but I found this rather wasting of time but I will still give it to you, please you can reach Mr. Mark Williams through his email contact or his phone number, e-mail address:(mark_williams_32@live.com) phone number: +2348024619217.

For the firms I have represent in some allied matters at least I have told you about AMAT GLOBAL ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED, actually they don't have a website but the managing director of the company knows me very well, his name is Mr. Desmond Edward, you can reach through his email address: (desmondedward44@gmail.com) phone number+2348139028590 you can call him even now for more about me. For the fact I have given you few of this information I want you to believe me and lets move ahead so that I will procure the documents as soon as possible.

For the local governments chairmen I have worked for, I only worked with them on recommendation, I don't have their email addresses but I do worked with them on recommendations, I only have their phone numbers, Mr. SAM DADDY, IKEDURU LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHARMAN OF IMO STATE, PHONE NUMBER: +2348033937225.

Birniwa Local Government, Mr. Alhaji Aliyu Idris iginsa also I have worked with him, phone number: +2348087752911, I do hope you will get this and let us move ahead without delay because Dr Obaseki is really worried and I have given him my assurance that I will handle this transaction as soon as I receive the payment in my account.

So I don't want to delay on this transaction at all, I have give you my assurance, for the contact of the former governor, since I am no longer working with him I must tell you that I don't have his current contact either phone number or email address. I have been a legal practice for the past fourteen years now and I am not just a legal practitioner but a professional to the core, so the ball is in your court keep it rolling.


Thanks and regards

Barrister Musa Lawal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!