Monday, November 1, 2010

Mathew Lloyd, Kano State, Nigeria

Return-Path:
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:24:57
Subject: Please I want to invest in property in your country!
From: "Mr.Mathew Lloyd"

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Mathew Lloyd,I am from Kano State in Nigeria, a pharmacist/scientific consultant, pharmaceutical industry , since 10 years now & I am member of the Nigerian society of pharmaceutical history, also member of foundations of museums in Kano State (ART, ARTS AND CRAFTS)

Please I want to invest in property in your country,I will like you to tell me how to bring this $2.6Million USD to your country and tell me your percentage,I want to trust you despite we have not met in person but I believe that you will help me to buy the property and secure my money/funds,I will like you to reply me immediately as I am waiting to hear from you.

Mr. Mathew Lloyd
+2348088742647

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!