Monday, November 1, 2010

Rebecca Johnson, British Citizen (in Nigeria)

Originating IP: 41.138.165.19, VISAFONE-PH-PDSN1, Visafone Communications Limited,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, simon@cybaaspace.net
Return-Path:
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Reply-To:
From: "Mrs. Rebecca Johnson"
Subject: Greetings From Mrs. Rebecca Johnson
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:00:38

Dear beloved in Christ,

My name is Mrs. Rebecca Johnson; I am a British citizen and a devoted Christian; I came across your contact through the internet while searching for a reliable person/Organization that I can trust on a humanitarian project that requires absolute trust. As a matter of fact, I was pleased with the bit of information I gathered about you which disclosed you as a reliable and God fearing person. After going through your profile, I decided to contact you personally for this humanitarian project. Already I have posted this letter to you by means of surface services, since I did not receive any respond from you, I decided to resend it via E-mail this time. I pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval considering the facts that we have not seen each other in person for the first time neither have we been in correspondence in the past. Note that I am contacting you without any doubt on your ability to carry out this project faithfully. I pray and believe in my mind that God will give you th

My dear, I am 73 year's old woman and a new Christian convert. I decided to donate the sum of US$9.600,000.00 (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband for charitable work. I know that my decision to make this donation through you might seem astonishing. But I have no regret as I was touched by the spirit of God to use my inheritance to further God?s cause; I made up my mind to donate this fund for charity work after finding out from the scripture that it is good that we share our reaches with the poor. I inherited the sum of US$9.600, 000.00 (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) from my late husband (Mr. Robert Johnson) who was a senior regional custom officer before he died after brief illness. Now I have decided to use the fund for the work of the Lord our God for the restoration of hope to those who has lost hopes in life and for the less privileged.

Since I accepted Christ as my Lord and savior it has been my most desire to carry out this humanitarian mission by setting up a foundation for charitable work, but my problem is that I am sick and feeble; I cannot run this gracious work by myself because of my old age. Secondly I was diagnosed with a long time deadly cancer of the liver that has utterly injured me and has refused all forms of medications, my doctor, made it known to me that my condition is critical and that I may not live for a long time from now. But as a Christian, I believe that I shall not die but will live to see the goodness of God and achieve my last wish. Please note that this fund was deposited in a bank by my late husband on the 7th November 2005 in an Escrow account for security reasons.

Note that I have prayed concerning this donation asking God to provide a reliable and genuine person who will faithfully manage this fund for the proposed assignment for the children of God and not for any other thing that will not glorify the name of God. my dear, if you know in your hearth that you are willing to accomplish this mission faithfully with this fund whether for orphanage home, Missionary school for the destitute, Church for evangelism or whatever you may have in your mind that will be to the glory of God within your country and oversees, urgently get back to me through my personal email contact address via mrsrebeca_johnson@yahoo.co.uk so that I will link you up with my lawyer for the processing of the legal documents for the transfer of the US$9.600, 000.00 (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to your personal account before I will travel for my surgical treatment.

Note that I will like you to pray concerning this divine mission, asking God to strengthen you both in will and in spirit for the execution of this humanitarian project and then get back to me for further details and arrangements with my lawyer on how you will receive this fund. Finally it is quite certainly that this assignment will disengage you from some of your personal activities and I have set aside 30% of the total fund for you as compensation for your acceptance to carry out the mission, while 70% will be used for the proposed work around the globe.

May God guide, protect and further us with his continual help as we carry out this gracious work Amen .

Yours in the Lord,
Mrs. Rebecca Johnson
+447045763598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!