Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Barrister Zain Johnson (Next of Kin Scam)

Originating IP: 115.134.208.22, TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:01:27 +0800
From: "Barr. Zain Johnson"
Subject: HELLO
Sender: gimpiszczac@neostrada.pl
Reply-to: barr.zain4johnson@gmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER ZAIN JOHNSON
ZAIN JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES
IOI BUSINESS PARK
2ND FLOOR, SOUTH WING
47100 PUCHONG
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.



Dear.

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this letter coming from a person without any referral, I apologize for any inconvenience, but please read and objectively consider if we can work together.

I am Barrister Zain Johnson, a legal practitioner. This involves a foreign client of mine, who died as a result of a heart-related condition on the 13th March 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Indian Ocean Earth Quake on Indonesia (Tsunami) Aired December 26th, 2004 - as reported on:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Effect_of_the_2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_on_Indonesia

My client had an investment on fixed deposit value of US$12.5 million. [Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars.] deposited in a private bank here with no nominated successor in title over this investment. The bank where his money was deposited has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. I want you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client otherwise it will be sent to the treasury by the bank.

I have already developed a full proof, legal and totally risk free means through which the fund can be released to you within a very short time after due documentation and authentication process. The strategy is to use my position and influence as the lawyer of the deceased to present you as a next of Kin and beneficiary of the deposit so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

I want to assure you that I have concluded all local modalities for the successful completion of this within ten banking days of your agreement to proceed with me as the required assistance are perfected to be safe and without any breach of law.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this E-mail as soon as possible via my private E-mail (barr.zain4johnson@gmail.com) and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity I look forward to your quick reply.

Yours truly,
Barrister Zain Johnson
gimpiszczac@neostrada.pl
+60169732905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!