Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mrs Linda Smith / Dr Maxwell David

Dear: Friend
I am Mrs Linda Smith, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old, My residential address is as follows. Home No Chi Minh City 176 Duong Quang Ham Street, Ward 5, Go Vap District Vietnam.
I have suffered for years try to receive my money from Nigeria without any good result and i have paid over USD$35,000 dollars trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria And I was directed to meet Dr Maxwell David, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank and i received my Atm card on part payment of $3m from the sum of $5m which i was told to be receive by next year 2011 and today I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received $3m remaining $2m.
Moreover, Dr Maxwell David,showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment, and I saw your name and your email address,on the list of outstanding part payment of $3M CONTRACT/INHERITANCE who have not yet receive their payment through ATM CARD,that why i decided to email you and tell you to stop dealing with anybody you have been communicating regarding your funds, they are not with your fund,.
I will advice you to contact Dr Maxwell David now for your part payment of $3m.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.
Name : Dr Maxwell David

Email: drmaxwelldavid@wwjd.ru

phone: +2348131874533

Office Address: No 4, Aje Street, Mushin Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them why your fund is not with them.
The only money you will spend is to buy your ticket flight to Nigeria to sign and collect your ATM Card or alternatively a lawyer will do the signing on your behalf which you will only need to pay Two Hundred and Twenty US (USD$220) dollars only,So you have to take note of that.
I will advice you to call Dr Maxwell David so that he can help you to finalize your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around.

Good Luck
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs Linda Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!