Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mark Oweni

Originating IP: 88.25.189.244, Telefonica de Espana SAU, Spain
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:13:22 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mark Oweni - markoweni@yahoo.es
Subject: Details From Mr. Mark Oweni

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments. Thanks for your response to my letter, I am Mr. Mark Oweni, a director with Euro security and vault organization in Barcelona Spain.
As i said on my previous letter, I am interested in establishing a joint business venture with you in your country but needs your consent and partnership in making claims for a long overdue deposit in our safe vault here, originally deposited by our customer late Mr. Gregory who died in a ghastly auto accident along Valencia express way.

I searched out your contact as the best person to partner with me because of the similarity in your surnames, which will confirm to the management of our organization that you are his relative.

First, i think i should start by telling you how i come about your name and address,
I have been searching for the deceased man´s last name for the past nine months before i succeeded in getting your name and address through internet. I hope that you will never let me down either now or in the future because I and my family are trying to trust you. I will start by putting this transaction clear to you. This fund which valued at US$7,500.000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as deposited by our late customer has lasted more than expected period here in our security vault and because of the fact that i am interested in this funds, i have taken my time and all necessary steps to be sure that no one comes for this funds, it is as well as a forgotten fund lying dormant for years in our vault. So please all we need to do is to be very fast and also to keep this business very confidential until we finalize this transaction as i promise that you will never regret been positive in your reply.

The nature of this transaction in details:

I am still a member of the security panel on inheritance funds in our head office here in Barcelona, i am in charge of investigating the whole process of inheritance funds in our vault, so i have prepared the proof of kinship right here in the office with the personal information of the deceased, on my own secretly. All you need to do is to send to me immediately the photo page of your international passport or copy of your driver´s license, your private phone / fax numbers, your occupation and the full name of the person you would want to be your own next of kin in the forms because i will need to fill your information's immediately in the kinship forms secretly here in our office systems. I have worked in this organization for 12 to 13 years now, so i can guarantee and assure you that all will be done smoothly because i know how to arrange all the kinship documents secretly and everything will be perfectly ok.
Once all the kinship documents are correctly filled with your information's, the organization will not have any other choice than to release the whole funds to your favor for us to share accordingly. I have agreed that 40 % of this total money will be for you as my foreign partner and in respect to your acceptance/assistance to do this business, while 60 % would be for me and my family which i would also need your help to invest in your country.

I will do all the underground arrangements very well so that the management will approve the release of the funds to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. However, I have carried out series of investigations concerning this fund since 3 years now and i discovered that if i don´t move this money out immediately, this funds will be forfeited to the government of Spain as unclaimed money that is why i want to move this funds out of Spain to better my life, my family and you my only partner.

Please all i need now is your maximum co-operation and maturity to see that we finally smile together as one family in few days from now. I will forward to you all the needed information's and will guide you properly in this transaction as soon as i receive all the above information's via my email. I will also forward to you the text of application form, which you will fill and send to the organization as the next of kin to the deceased with all the required information's about the deposit and of the late customer. I would want you to make an arrangement to come to Madrid Spain because i want to arrange for the signing of the final release documents to be in our vault office in Madrid, our Madrid office will be better/easier. Once the management issues the approval of your claim application, you will be asked by the organization to visit our vault office in Madrid to sign the final release documents. I might not be there in the vault for the security of this business but for sure my in-law who lives with me must be there with you to assist you for the two days that it will take to finalize everything in Madrid. Remember that our success in this business depends on your trustworthiness, transparency and confidentiality.

Note:I want you to always call me on this direct number (+34 689130688) because is more safe to be discussing about this transaction, it´s also good we communicate through this my personal email. Please feel free to call or discuss anything with me though am always busy while at work but i think we must concentrate and make out every chance to achieve this project. I awaits your response for us to forge ahead.

Regards

Mark Oweni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!