Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ms. Flornic

X-Originating-IP: [41.189.35.65] AVISONET, ISP Cote d'Ivoire
From: flornic Meka m.flornic@hotmail.fr
Subject: Goodmorning From Ms.Flornic
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:03:26 +0100

Hello dear,

Thank you very much for your reply to my mail and for your willingness to help my daughter.i am sorry for my late reply due to my health.

Please i need you to assist my only daughter to claim her inherited fund and transfer it to your country for investment under your management while my daughter continue her education in your country and for her safety.
My health is in a critical condition i don't want my daughter to suffer when i die but i want her to have a better future.

Like I said ealier my daughter's late father deposited this money (U.S. $ 3.5million) with a bank in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast.According to him there was an agreement with the bank that He will foward the information of his then foreign partner to the bank later for the transfer of the money to his then foreign partner for investment purppose abroad,But unfortunately as fate may have it my daughter's father died without submitting his then foreign partner's infomations and datas to the bank for transfer of the money abroad as planned.

I went to the bank to claim the money since my daughter is the next of kin to the account but they refused to release the money to me the bank's general manager explaind to me that because of the agreement bond between my daughter's father and the bank covering the money they can not released the money to me directly.

The bank manager then advised that we provide a foreign partner to fufill the official formalities that will effect the release and transfer of the money as it was stated in the deposit agreement and also my daughter who is the next of kin will make a declaration in favour of the foreign partner.

Please i want you to help stand as my daughter's late father's foreign partner to effect the release and transfer of this money to your country, with all due respect and tears in my eyes I want to ask you to send me your personal informations and datas which includs

Your Full Name
Your Age
Your Work
Your Residence Address
Your Telephone and Fax Number

As soon as i receive this information I will submit it to the bank where my daughter's father depoited the money and my daughter will declare that you are her late father's foreign partner and beneficiary of the money.
Then I will get the contact of the bank and send to you so that you can open up a direct communication with the bank and deal with them officially as foreign partner and the beneficiary of the money for the release and transfer to your bank account.

You will take 25% of the money for your assistance and invest the rest into a good investment which you will also manage while my daughter continue her education in your country.

As soon as you receive the money in your account you will withdraw a little from it and send to my daughter so she can get her traveling documents to come over and meet you in your country or if possible you can get all travel documents and send to her.You can call us at +22544649257

Sincerely,
Ms.Flornic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!