Monday, July 18, 2011

Mrs. Mary Jet / Dyingin a UK Hospital in Nigeria?

Originating IP: 41.211.205.197, DIRECT ON PC LTD, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, Frequent Scammer
Return-Path: mrs-mary-jet1@live.com
From: "Mrs. MARY JET" mrs-mary-jet1@live.com
Subject: Mary Jet
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:22:07 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to understand that in the hospital here i did not have any phone number, what i can give you is the phone number of the doctor whom i have discussed with and he told me that when ever you call, he will gladly bring the phone to me so that i can discuss with you. I want you to please use this money for Charity Foundation in my name, i want to be remembered even after death.

I have decided that out of the money, you will take 30% to set up a business for your self so as to be independent and be able to do the charity work, then you will use 70% for the Charity Foundation, i cannot do this on my own that is why i need you to operate the charity foundation, i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mrs. Mary Jet
Dr. Samuel Smith
+447024036396
ROYAL LONDON HOSPITAL
369 parkview Road
London
SE28 0NP United Kingdom

Expecting to hear from you as soon and as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Mrs. Mary Jet

____________________________________________________________

From: Mrs. MARY JET Djune2001@aol.com
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
To:
Date: Friday, July 15, 2011, 7:11 AM

Dearest Friend,

I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.

I am Mrs. MARY JET from United Kingdom (London), I am 58 years old, born in Malaysia Kelantan and was offered to a Charity Home in London when I was 12years old. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My Husband (GOOD-LUCK JET) died in a fatal motor accident before his death we were true Muslim. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5.5 million dollars with a Security Company in Malaysia Kuala lumpur.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long will attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.
So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my Wishes. And the best part of it is, the security company told me in the letter that they can have the funds released to my approved person that was authorized by me or transferred to his bank account and if outside Malaysia, then transferred to his or her bank account.
Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital in United Kingdom (London) where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 2 months to live. It is my last wish to see at least 60% of this money invested/donated to any organization/business of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, e.g. the poor homes, the motherless babies home where I came from, the deaf homes, and mosques etc.

All I seek for is a God fearing person like you ,who will carry out my last wishes and before I emailed you today I prayed my spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I will direct you to my personal Lawyer, He Is Presently Undergoing Seminal Research In Ireland, he does everything on my Behalf and he's a very understanding Person and I believe he will lead you according to my Instructions and ensure that you Receive this Fund Successfully.
Please send me the Below information


NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
TELEPHONE NO:
All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I Believe that the Almighty God will not direct me to a wrong person that will misuse this fund on a selfish interest.

Waiting for your reply.
Mrs. MARY JET
mrs-mary-jet1@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!