Monday, July 18, 2011

Ms. Linda. Rose Rouge

lindababy_20@yahoo.com
date Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 2:43 PM
subject MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello my dear,

I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. Honestly my condition here in the orphanage camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer. Therefore i wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $5.4 million (Five million four hundred thousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family. Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my situation over here, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country, Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or to disclosed this matter to anybody because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since i have lost my parents. Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:

1. Your names
2. Your contact and residential address.

Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the pastor, Rev. Simon Dickson, he is the pastor of the ( LIVING CHURCH OF GOD ) in this orphanage camp. So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor ( 00221-772533213) / +221 772533213

Just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will then send for me in the female hostel. l kept this as secret to people in this camp, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am waiting to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks, and my regards to you,
Ms. Linda.Rose rouge

_______________________________________________________________

Hello dear
Good day. How are you doing today with hope all is well and fine,
Thanks be to God who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember, i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. As i told you in my previous that i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status over here and the laws of this country does not permit me. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me in this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come out in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice on my behalf. l will like you to contact the bank in London (United Kingdom) and tell them that i have appointed you as my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount of $ 5.4 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,
STANDARD BANK PLC.
The name of the transfer manager is Mr. David Duffy.
Tel: ( +447031816542 )
Email addresses: ( standardbankinfo@london.com ) OR
( davidduffyinfo@aol.co.uk )
Name of Depositor: Dr Benedict Nathan
Name of Next of Kin: Ms Linda Nathan
Amount Deposited: US$ 5, 400,000.00
Date Deposited: 10th January, 2007
Account Ref No. SB/IO/4505/27883502-01/2007

I will like you to contact the bank now on how to transfer the $ 5.4 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind to you, and i will equally need your assistance in every area of my life and also in investing this money after the transfer seems i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this orphanage camp is just like a prison to me, they treat me very badly, and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible, that is why i want you to try your best to help me, Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours for ever, Hopping to hear from you soon.
Ms LINDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!