Wednesday, July 20, 2011

STACY GRANT MILLER / Natte James Ray / S.Miller & Associates LLP / in Malaysia?


Originating IP: 120.140.77.227, Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
STACY GRANT MILLER stacymiller40@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I happen to know Mrs. Natte James Ray very well, over the years I had been assigned by the firm I work with to handle her file and this brought me close to her, she is in intensive care now and she claims to be closer to her God "day by day" borrowing from her terms, it is a pity you have not come to know her as she is definitely a people oriented person. I would suggest you follow this through to at least satisfy your conscience, if she donated funds to you, then I would expect you should question why? specially if you do not really know this woman of faith.

You see she had no issues (child) and so she gave her funds to her brother and sister she actually gave a rather large amount as a gift to her relatives and requested they use some funds for charity, they thought she would die soon so they confisticated everything for their selfish use, this led her to will her remaining funds to someone else,I had often asked her about this someone else all she told me was God will show her. I guess you are that someone.

Note that the details you received from her(JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk) was a probing move to establish contact, because I am sure you know as well as I do that most people would snatch at the offer considering the large amount involved and also since the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in the hands of the claimant. For this reason she felt that after our initial communication I should be able to determine if we can proceed based on certain indices as well as intuitive feeling I would deduce.

I shall undertake to collate relevant details with regards to the funds withdrawal process.( this will include the original deposit certificate issued by the finance house when her funds were deposited,{you will need to present this at the financial institute where the funds are presently lodged, and I will find it no imposition to assist you when that time comes.} Power of attorney and her will with the relevant changes in place)

The relevant documents which include the power of attorney must be completed with pertinent information from you, these will include the following:

Full names:
Address:
Country of origin:
Sex:
Date of birth:
Direct telephone & fax numbers:
Occupation:

Once you send the above details I shall draft the power of attorney and send you a copy for your use alongside the finance/security firm's contact details, so you can make the funds withdrawal. Please note that all paper works to gain you access to her funds which you are specifically to put to charitable use will be given you by me and all monies to do this paper work has already been offset, It is very important you keep this confidential as Mrs. Natte James Ray has requested your utmost confidentiality in this matter due to reactions which could arise from her relatives who has plundered her wealth to their selfish interest.

Please respond promptly to enable me carry out my legal obligations to you and Mrs. Natte James Ray

Yours Faithfully,
STACY GRANT MILLER
Attorney at-Law.
S.Miller & Associates LLP
11 Staple Inn Buildings,
London WC1V 7QH,
United Kingdom
phone..
+447031875842

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!