Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jonathan Maxwell

Received: [41.203.64.250] GLO-Mobile Network Services, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria (Frequent Scammer)
From: Jonathan Maxwell jj.maxwell@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Business Proposal
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 1:44 AM

From: Mr. Jonathan Maxwell
Date: 16th August 2011.

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your response. The money in question is Thirty Nine Million, Nine Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling (£39,900,000.00 GBP). Please study the details of this transaction and get back to me. However, your prompt response to our communications will ensure the timely completion of this business deal.

This is a very straightforward deal especially if for any reason you are not related to my deceased client who died a long with his supposed next of kin. I am ready to place you in a position to instruct the holding company to release this inheritance to you. They holding company simply await instructions to release the deposit to the surviving relative of my deceased client whom I shall present but has requested for certain prerequisites in other to commence the transferring of all rights in favor of the next of kin which I shall present.

My goal is to re-profile the entire identity of the funds under your ownership, corporate or individual as the next of kin. All I require is your honest co-operation with a ready hand, focused mind and a sincere heart. Once I complete the process of introducing you as the beneficiary to the holding company, I proposed to pay you 20% for your role as the beneficiary partner to the funds and a subsequent 25% 'Management Commission' for the return on investment from the Joint Venture Partnership.

Let me say again that everything and all procedures regarding this claim will be legally backed up and there are no legal consequences both now and in the future. Moreso the justice department here will issue you once your entitlement have been approved with an international guarantee bond (I.G.B) which will accompany your funds into your nominated account anywhere in the world to show evidence that this funds are legitimate earning and is of no criminal origin.

I intend to go to court to obtain the relevant prerequisite as requested by the holding company so that they can commence and complete the process of transferring all rights to this inheritance in your favor.

In the mean time what I require from you now is your full names as it appears on any of your national I.D, your full contact address, your telephone and your fax numbers, your occupation and your age to enable me commence the preliminary paperwork. Your next response will determine the inauguration of our partnership and subsequent procedure to transfer the funds. I await your early response.

Respectfully,
Jonathan Maxwell
+44-7924439880 / +44 7924439880

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!