Monday, August 15, 2011

Mr Cassem Pir / Credit Manager / Bank of Africa (BOA)

Return-Path: cassempir@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.210.68]
Originating IP:
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:49:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello! (Very Urgent)
From: Cassem pir cassempir@gmail.com

Dear

I got your message, I thank for your urgent respond for my proposal to
you; I presumed like to explain to you as a result of this project
which has a great important role to play in our life time only if you
will be following my instructions diligently,

As a Banker by profession, I had studied this transaction for a
considerable period of time and every strategy has been perfected for
smooth execution of this project, This Account in question has been
referred by this financial institution as dormant as a result of the
owner of this Account (Contractor from UK ) who was our foreign
customer who died here in Burkina Faso, There is no next of kin
attached on the funds, Upon this I seek for an international assistant
to make the claim work for the betterment of our families.

It have been a very long time which I suppose to flag off this
transaction, but my spirit has never motivated me to do so but now,
Today is public holiday here in my country, I used the opportunity and
do research, I didn’t know you in person, I sort only your email
contact and I decided to send you the proposal, I believe this is the
right time and right person has emerged. As a Banker, I was not in a
hurry to carry out this project, but rather i was in a hurry
perfecting every strategy for smooth and successful running of this
great project.

Therefore, this is a project that you don’t allow your right hand know
what your left hand is doing until this fund is transferred into your
Account and I will come to your country for disbursement accordingly,
(50/50). I believe that a good name is better than silver and gold ,
having assured me of your readiness and capability, am here as a third
party in this transaction to be feeding you with every vital
information’s leading to successful transfer. If you can give correct
and genuine information of this deceased customer as a next of kin,
the Bank has no option than to commence effective transfer of this
fund into your nominated Bank.

I am a God-fearing man, I cannot defraud my Bank or call you to help
me defraud a Bank but rather, I found this as a great opportunity
asking you for assistance., I contacted you as a foreigner to make the
claim reality and work, If you are really interested and willing to
handle this transaction, Kindle get back to me with the following
information’s for confidentiality and my personal recognitions;

1. Your identification ID Card
2. Your private phone number
3. Your Occupation

As soon as I received it, I will instruct you on how to put claim over
the funds immediately; I want this transaction to complete within a
week, HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER: Tel: (0022675833929)/ +226 75833929

Awaiting your response,
--------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT
Credit Manager
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Mr Cassem Pir
www.boaburkinafaso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!