Thursday, September 1, 2011

Barrister Joshua Wenham

Received: 41.210.7.25, Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Wenham joewenham200@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: ATTENTION PLEASE

Attn:

Thanks so much for your concern and having the time to respond me humbly, this gave me a great hope that we are meant to be partners.

Meanwhile my main reason of contacting you was of a great and only opportunity i ever have in my life that i don`t think i will let go, or allow the government to take pride over it, while i have all proves to claim and make a better life for family and friends.

I have a client whom died some months back also a non citizen of this organization, he was here to deal on buying and sells, he always buy Gold Dust and make the sells in asia country which he has been into this business for the past 16years, when i knew him and made me his personal attorney that takes care off all his investment in africa.

My late client deposited TWO consignment box's with the Provident Insurance & Security Company Accra Ghana for 2years before his death, which content of the boX's was 12 million United state dollars and 55kg of Gold, but he did not disclose contents of box's to the security organization as to my advice for security reasons, but informed them that box's are content of family valuables.

Here is the main reason i consulted you,

1 To present you as business partner of my late client whom will take incharges of the deposited items, because am known to be his lawyer not cousin or family friends, so i can`t make the claims, but have all documents intact for the claim.

2, I promise you 30% of 12 million and also percentage after sells of the Gold in your country, because you will have some safe keeping fees to complete with the company before box's release and i will back you up with all proves of documentation that will empower the company to release box's without any risk, risk free.....

This is all i need from you, but know that no matter all honest is better to be attended.

I have all proves to clarify you the genurity of this transaction, if only you will assist with all hearted, because i promise that you will never regrate dealing with me, or knowing me.

Let me stop here until i hear from you - like wise you are free to ask any question for clarification before we go into an agreement and proceed.

Expecting an urgent response from you, for oral conversation call me at + 233 545 417 799 / +233 545417799 / +233.545.417.799 / +233-545417799

Best Regards.
Barrister Joshua Wenham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!