Friday, December 16, 2011

Brien Seedna / Investment Proposal

Received: [41.203.65.171] Nigeria
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:50:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Brien Seedna seedna_brien@ymail.com
Subject: Re: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT/"Brien Seedna"

Dear Victim:

Many thanks for your desire to do business with me. The clarity of this transaction first is that there is no cost implication on you to have it achieved.

The total sum involved, you are to receive 40 percent of the fund. My proceed is to be invested on real estate or any area you may advise.

My concern is getting a trusted partner that will protect my interest and show enough commitment in stole of a partner.

Please reconfirm your...

Full name......
Address........
Phone.............
Age..............
Occupation......
Driver's License......

As soon as I received this information I will introduce you to my partner who you will always work with regarding this transaction and you can call me on +44 701 117 3608.

Best Regards,

Brien Seedna
+44 704 575 2496

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!