Saturday, February 18, 2012

Barrister Sesar Luis Samate / Nigerian Next of Kin Scammer

Received: 41.58.33.200 (Nigeria)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 06:44:25 -0800 (PST)
From: "B. Sesar Luis Samate Barrister Sesar Luis Samate" b.sesarsamate@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Urgent Response Needed

Dear

I have taken note of your concern and I will like to posit as follows;

I sincerely appreciate and understand your skepticism concerning my proposal because you do not know me from Adam. However, the fact remains that every long lasting business relationship begins with a step. I do believe I have taken this step.

My brother, we are living in a world where sincerity and trust have been throne into the dust bin following the nefarious activities of some unscrupulous elements of our time. To that extent even if one is a proponent of a genuine course one is most of the time misunderstood, misjudged and categorized as such. Permit me to bring to your notice that the whole world has not been totally invaded by this group of people and that is why all over the world people are still doing business with each other even without their having to come together physically.

I want to assure you that what I have proposed to you is real and has nothing to do with scam. I am a reputable individual with a career and family to live for. I have laboured so much over the years to bring my career to the level it is today and will never stick my neck for any course that is not just. I therefore, want you to see this as an opportunity that have presented itself rather than likening it to an ordinary scam letter.

As the personal attorney to the deseased the bank in spain has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated. I am the ONLY one who has the legal right to present someone as my clients Next of Kin and beneficiary to his entitlements.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided by me to you as I shall be expected to process a Letter of Administration from the British Probate High Court to the bank in Spain which will authourize you to receive the funds as the rightful beneficiary to this claim. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.

Your duty is simple. You will be expected to receive the fund from the bank in spain, in any designated account of yours choice and hold same in trust until my arrival for the disbursment. Is that too difficult for you?

Please get back to me at once with assurance of your readiness to do so and I will update you with further details.

Thank you once again even as I await with keen interest your candid response.This is my number: +44 70111 40072 / +44 701 114 0072 you are very free to call me at any time you wish.

Luis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!