Monday, February 20, 2012

Fatima Abacher / Orphan Scammer

From: "Fatima Abacha" fatimaabacher@gmail.com

God will grant you the willingness and interest to digest this humble narrations, though it might be so surprise and strange to believe my story but I knew by the grace of the Almighty you will humbly understood and accept to proceed with my proposal though we have not meet before.

My story is very sad but with God everything is possible. I believed you will give it a second thought to assist me achieves my aim. And God will give you the strength and understanding. May the peace of the lord be unto you?

My name is Fatima Abacher the only Daughter of late Rev, Freddy Abacher. Who was a competent business man? I am 28 years old; presently, I am in United Nation control Refugees Camp due to the political war in my country. Sudden My happiness is that my late father lived a life of a true & worthy Christian and he has this plan before sudden death occur, I have believe that my father is resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He pleaded with me to appropriate it to accomplishment. He took this decision with me to use this fund in building an orphanage in his name that will accommodate thousand's of children, and also to use part of this fund for my education, helping the less fortunate and to spread the gospel of the lord to the remote places of the world. He was focusing on this area.(1) Grenada (2) South Korea (3) Haiti
My mother died with my junior brother in an accident when I was 10 years old, we were all together when it happen but I & my father had been saved. My father never re married another woman because of the vow he took on their wedding altar.
He made this deposit of ($9.7m) Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State dollar’s And 200kg of Gold Dust I need your assistance's base on the contract bond agreement between my late Father and the Finance Security Company.Thirdly,My Father Intention is to Build Orphanage House at Cameroon He was making this moves before the sudden dearth take him unaware.

Having known my condition I decided to seek for a competent and reliable God fearing person or Ministries who will help me build my father desire. Because I promise my father that I will not go beyond his plan.
The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any brother or sister, am left a lone in this entire world. Life is so bitter for me now. I was entitle to inherit everything included this money, my late father relatives are not Christians so I don't want my late fathers efforts to be used by unbelievers.

As soon as I receive reply i will give you the relevant documents that will legalize you to have access over this fund. I will also issue you an affidavit that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund in the Finance Security Company. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

As soon as i hear from you,i will forward you all the Legal Documents and the contact details of my late Father Attorney.

my happiness is that i and my late father lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life and pray to God to be with me, lead me through shadows of valleys. ,
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another church or a God fearing person for the same purpose Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply. God bless you.

Regard
Miss. Fatima Abacher
+233.271038256

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!