Monday, February 20, 2012

Helen Matins / Dying Woman Scammer

Return-Path: helenmatins002@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:33:02 -0800
Subject: Please response.
From: helen matins helenmatins002@gmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dearest,

I write to you with trees and pains. My name is Mrs. Helen matins. I
was Born June 21, 1948 woman.i am a widow and suffering from cancer of
the breast, Right now I am in Amala Cancer Hospital and Research
Center.

According to my doctors they side that my tumors have deteriorated
into the critical stage and my condition is deteriorating. my late
husband died in December 2008 in a plane crash. he was a wealthy
man.

Since the doctor has advised me that I will not live long, I have
decided to spread my wealth for charity works and to the less
privilege ones.

I seek your consent to will my funds to you for the purpose of charity
works. i don't really no why am doing this, but i feel am working true
Gods leading direction and i hope God will certainly give you the
wisdom to touch very many Lives.

i have moved it to a security company which helped me keep it for
safety keeping in their vault. I will like to have your Full names:-
Address:- Sex/ age:- Phone contact.

i will like to send to them US$4.000,000,00 United State Dollars. this
funds and its distribution will entirely be at your discretion and
control. here is my Email helenmatims00@yahoo.com I will have to give
you more details as soon as I had from you.thanks and God bless.

yours truly.
Mrs. Helen Matins
+233242766238

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!