Sunday, February 19, 2012

Miss Faith Okeke / Computer Science / Fraud Scam

X-Originating-IP: 205.188.255.1
Reply-To: missfaith@wwjd.ru
From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA "andreaarias@aol.com
Subject: Message From Miss Faith Okeke.
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:54:55 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients

I am Miss Faith Okeke. A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

If you are interested to receive your fund. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications, For phone conversation, please call me on +2348055690949

Regards,
Miss Faith Okeke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!