Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chris Sanford / Nigerian Scamm in England / Investec Bank / Scam Fraud

Return-Path: sales@public.ls.xz.cn
X-Originating-IP: 202.98.224.136]
Reply-To: chrissanford001@w.cn
From: "Chris Sanford" sales@public.ls.xz.cn
Subject: PROFFER
To: undisclosed-recipients
Good Day to You,

I am Chris Sanford, Staff of Investec Bank (London). I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management five years ago to the tune of Fifty million united states dollars ($50, 000, 000, 00).I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I have been in charge of this department for six years and to best of my knowledge, I have discharged my duty with equity.

In the process of review of the financial report by my department, I discovered that both of you have a similar last name; hence I contacted you so that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse the funds and estate he left behind. My proposal; you share the same surname with our late client; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is, I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.

I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I will most welcome your prompt response; if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

Kindly send your response

Sincerely,
Chris Sanford
+44-774-199-0717 / +44 7741990717

1 comment:

  1. Thank u because i recieved the same email so now i actually know.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!