Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dr Ibrahim Shorowa / Next of Kin Scammer

Received: [212.52.159.73]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 04:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dr Ibrahim Shorowa (dr_ibrahim0010@yahoo.com)
Subject: MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRANSACTION AND CALL ME

Dear Friend,

Thank you for positive response. I will be glad if you will help me to secure this Fund, actually I have lost the contact of my intended friend But, I am ready to do this transaction with you only if you will be capable and ready to keep it secret because I do not need any security problems. I want you to henceforth respond through this I’d, because I do not want anybody to know what we are doing. Since you are very honest person as you seem to sound, I assure you that success in this venture is guaranteed, if only you follow my advice.

I did not include all the confidential information about the transaction in my first message because I wasn't sure whether the message was going to the right person or not hence I have lost the contact already. I have to be frank by saying that you received my message coincidentally unless you are really the intended friend which this is intended for, but this could also turn to be a blessing for both parties if only you can exercise your honesty after receiving the funds in your bank account because I do not want to be cheated after suffering much to protect the funds in question up to this moment.

I work in the African development Bank, here in West Africa Burkina Faso where the fund exists currently. Our Branch of the Bank was being used by many African Politicians to divert funds (they looted over 5billion United States dollars) to their foreign accounts as I told you.

They did not bother to know how much was transferred because the funds belonged to the 'State' that is why I also decided to put apart the sum of $35USD (thirty five million united state dollars) which is still in the bank under my custody for a long period now! I have to give you all the required guidelines so that you do not make any mistake.

Most of the politicians are no longer in power and some are dead! There is "no security risk" because funds do not exist in anybody's name. No one also knows about the secret of the funds except me and already, budgets have been done many times without any mention of the funds which means it can be legally transferred to any person that I legalize his/her name as the owner. The Funds can only be transferred to a Foreigner not resident in my country because I placed the funds on a 'transit escrow account' to enable me wire the funds to any part of the world when required.

I hope that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account; I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give the best co-operation. If you are really interested in this transaction, then we must hurry up so that our bank and government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. Confirm to me your readiness to work with me so as to enable me give you guidelines on what to do as to enable the transfer commences immediately. But before that I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because $35million U.S.D is not a little money, therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you before we proceed. Such information I will like to know before we proceed are as follows:

(1) your age.
(2)Your occupation
(3) your marital status
(4) you’re full residential address.
(5)Your direct phone and fax numbers.
(6)A copy of your photo scanned and sent to me by mail or your driving license.

As soon as I receive these data’s, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to my bank. Meanwhile I will like you to know more about myself.

I am a family man with 2 children a girl and a boy. I have decided to do this deal because I have worked in this bank for years without achieving anything due to the corruption in this country. Workers salaries are hardly paid. It’s true this country is one of the poorest in the world but the leaders are very wicked and corrupt. Even the Aids we receive from Donor countries as well as the international communities are being diverted into the private pockets of the few in authority.

Therefore while the rich are getting richer, the poor masses continue to suffer. Could you believe a telex manager like me can't even take good care of my children? I only have a name NOT money or any material possessions. So this is why when I saw this opportunity, I decided to capitalize on it with my position in the bank and I hope with your co-operation, success will be for us.

If you need further clarification call me on my private telephone number: +226 75 58 91 69 and for mores acquaintances.

Thanks You for understanding,

I am waiting,

Dr Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!