Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dr. Simon Ahmed / Next of Will / Scam Fraud

From:
 (dr.ahmedowusuomar@ibibo.com)
To:
Subject:
From The Desk Of Dr.Simon Ahmed

 









Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:43:55 +0500

From The Desk Of Dr.Simon Ahmed

International commercial Bank of Ghana Limited
(Branch Manager)Accra,Ghana.

My Dear

Thank you so much for your quick call in regard of this business transaction,How is your family? I also  appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction. Following our telephone conversations in regard of this business transaction.Am hereby to inform you that you have nothing to  worry about this business as far as you are honest to me as a brother.This transaction will be purely bank-to-bank wire transfer and I will not be in any way directly associated with this transaction for the sake of my career. I am a straight worthy man with integrity and God fearing,

you are Advise to response to this mail with your below information's to enable me program your Details in our bank computer database system as a Foreign Investor.

Please furnish me with your details as stated below;

(1: Full Name and Profession;
(2: Office or Home Address with Country of Origin
(3: Age, Telephone Number and A copy of your valid Identification card

Your above information will be programmed in our Bank’s computer database system as a Foreign Investor who deposited the said fund in our Bank after which I shall give you all the necessary guideline you might, all that will be require of you is open a Non-Residential Account where the fund will be lodged in for onward Remittance of the funds to your designated Bank Account in your country. I am of the opinion that after the successful transfer of this fund, you should keep 30% of the total fund while 60% goes to me and the remaining 10% we shall use for the logistics of getting into a new investment project.

I will be waiting in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Call me for further details +233541583694

Regards,
Dr.Simon Ahmed
International commercial Bank of Ghana Limited
(Branch Manager)Accra,Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!