Monday, April 23, 2012

Maha Hamid / Next of Kin Scam Fraud


X-Originating-IP:
[41.203.64.130]
From:
Dr Maha Hamid (mahahamid0100@live.com)
To:
Subject:
Re: Peace be with you
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:51:02 +0000

Peace be with you my dear,

How are you and family, I hope all is well

I am so glad to hear from you, and I thank you immensely for your honesty and utmost concern towards this transaction. Actually I knew that you will be surprised to receive such a proposal of fund transfer which involved huge amount of money for transfer into your account. I knew this, that is why am commenting on it, but I want you to understand that knowing somebody starts a day, and it is only for you to give me a benefit of doubt, knowing fully well that both of us will have a very good business relationship in the future.

I like being sincere in any situation I find myself just to understand other people. I have learned to trust people especially those of the international community.I only want to make you be aware of this facts because it is better you understand how this works out.You just have to bear all this in mind and I would therefore, for matter of urgency, require from you, your full co-operation by return mail, your willingness based on the facts given as it concern this transaction.

In the nutshell, Be informed that the process of this transaction is very simple is just for you to follow my instruction until the process of this transaction is concluded successfully. The transaction has two steps.

The first step is that I will use your information with the help of a lawyer to open an existing file on your name in the bank, and the lawyer will write a back-up letter on your behalf with your name for the release and transfer of the funds into any account that you may provide as the sole beneficiary to receive the funds.

Second step, after the lawyer has prepared the letter that will be send to the bank, copy of it will be send to you in which you will sign and send it back to me via email, after that your file and the letter will be submitted to the bank through the help of a lawyer on your behalf, and immediately the bank receive your file, they will contact you for the transfer, and we will follow their instructions based on their requirements for approval and transfer of the funds into your account. The only thing you need to do is to follow my directives until everything is concluded successful.

As you know my name is Dr Maha Hamid I have a family one boy and one girl, I am currently in the active service, my contact address is sect 18 Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and my contact phone number is +22675494613

Before we proceed I will like for you to send to me the following, your Name, Phone, Address, Age, Occupation and marital status.

I am waiting your earliest response, and wishing you best of luck.

Thanks and best regards
Dr Maha Hamid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!