Sunday, April 22, 2012

Philip Kabore./ Next of Kin / Scam Fraud


Received:
from [212.52.159.74] by web132202.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:00:57 BST
X-Mailer:
YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID:
<1335078057.24835.YahooMailClassic@web132202.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:00:57 +0100 (BST)
From:

philip kabore (kaborephilip@yahoo.fr)
Subject:
Details of the transaction/Read accordingly and reply urgently.
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your prompt response, I do appreciate your courage to proceed with me in this transaction. I contacted you base on trust and honesty, knowing fully well that is all what we need to have this transaction concluded. I couldn,t respond immediately to your mail due to I was busy in the office when your response came. However, all I need from you in this transaction is your 100% trust and honesty so as to enable us move in one accord to acheive this motive.
Moreso, I have a plan of investing my own share of this fund in your country and that will be under your management, because as a civil servant am not meant to have such amount under my care, so in that case I will fly to your country immedaitely this fund is transferred into your receiving bank account.
I will flourish you with all the vital details you need to make an easy claims of this fund in question, but in no account will you betray me or discuss this with anybody. Make sure you adhere strictly to my instructions, I don,t want us to record any mistake in the process, details will be giving to you on stages bases.
Below is the contact needed for us to proceed, this will help in making some changes in some documents and also enable you stand very strong in making your claims as the 
Bonafied Beneficiary.
(1) Your age.
(2)Your occupation 
(3)Your marital stautus 
(4)Your fullresidential address.
(5)Your direct phone and fax numbers.
(6)A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail.

As soon as I receive these datas, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank.
Please always keep in touch with me, preferably by phone because i'm a very busy man who has little or no  time for internets. So as i've told you i have studied and perfected this transaction before i contacted you. 
Finally it's very mandatory that you follow all my instructions to avoid any mistake in this transaction and you should  not let the bank know about my involvement in this transaction.Here is my direct line,i want you to call on this number
+226 7699 6672.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Philip Kabore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!