Sunday, April 29, 2012

ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Bank Negara Malaysia / Fake Scam Fraud

from  IP:  41.211.207.13
Reply-To:
(gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com)
From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" (gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com)
Subject:
CARDS
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:12:09 -0700

Dear Sir,
 
I have just bought a new phone number here in New York United States of America so that you can easily reach me on: +1(315) 567 4409.

Please always call me on this united states phone number because is quiet better for you to reach me here because the number is a new number and we need to talk and get this case resolved, please give me a call on  +1(315) 567 4409.
 
I am still trying to complete the activation of your card and then register your name with the Federal Reserve authority and as soon as I hear from you, I will email you with the documents of my communication with Federal Reserve authority on the subject of your card.

I am going to send all my correspondent with the federal reserve authority and their request to me and I am also going to send my respond to then I need to send you copies of all the documents so you will understand exactly what I mean and what I am going through to make sure I complete this case for you.

Please try and ring me as soon as you receive this message for more advice.

Anticipate your urgent response,
 
Regards,
Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
The Governor
Bank Negara Malaysia
Tel: +1(315) 567 4409

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!