Tuesday, May 22, 2012

cranpri@yahoo.com / +237 77239218 / Pet Scam Fraud

Hello,

 I'm giving my puppies, race (English Bulldog puppies), for pet loving families.I'm not selling these puppies because I am not a breeder, I am giving them for adoption.

I only have 3 puppies, 11 weeks, are a male (ROKI) and two females (GIGI and Vicky). All my puppies are vaccinated, tamed, wormed, microchipped and tattooed. The puppies are with me in Ecuador precisely in Quito, Pichincha and now I'm busy,  My job is very demanding and does not have much time to spend with my pet. I am therefore forced to seek a nursing home and love in which the puppies are well cared for. you pay only the shipping fee so that agency delivery transport the puppies over to you, in United States  and deliver the puppies right to your home address. Look at the photos attached to this mail and let me know what you like best. If you want , i can send you a video of my pups so you can see how they play .

Here's my phone number (+2) 3777239218 / +237 77239218 , do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

 I await your urgent response as soon as possible.
>
>
>
> Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!