Thursday, July 19, 2012

Matthew G. Hall / Metropolitan Transportation Network / metropolitantn.com / Money Mule Scam Fraud




Metropolitan Transportation Network
metropolitantn.com

Thank you for the address confirmation, *Deleted
In regards to the Q's you had:

1) I am working full time so will working on this in the evening be ok? Are their daily deliverables or just the test on each Friday?
A: The training won't take you much time. Up to 15 minutes every day or a bit more than an hour
on weekend if you are busy on business days. The test will be given on Friday noon and expected done
by Monday noon. You will have a whole weekend to complete one, but I doubt that it will take you
more than 30 minutes.

2) There was mention of different pay scales for this training and side projects. I am obviously interested in maximizing my training so could you discuss that further?
A: There will be part time projects starting on training week 2. I will keep you updated and will let you know once they start. Project can be given
only to 5-6 managers in your group, those who complete their first test better and faster than others. So please don't hesitate to apply
if you have any difficulties with the test or studies.

3) I am having trouble tracking down this company outside of your website. I like to do as much research as possible on organizations and get a feel for your background, culture, market view etc both for my own interest and interviewing process. Are you a very new company? It doesn’t seem to matter if I search in the US or UK I am having difficulty finding and references to Metropolitan Transportation Network. Do you perhaps operate under a different company name? Anyway, just curious if you could shed some light or point me in the right direction.
A: As for your research, I hope you understand that we are new to US market and official launch of our US branch is now scheduled on August.
I understand that it may be difficult to find some information on us in web, since Heavy Machinery/Oil Equipment is not the most common
type of transportation and not quite public. However there should be something about our Pacific projects. We had a few major contracts last decade.
In all cases, disclosing of contract details is always a client priority, not ours. I'm not sure if BBB indexes European companies, if the do,
they definitely should have a file on us. We are officially registered in the state of NY, Metropolitan area since June 1st, 2012. The company
is not publicly traded yet, but we are going to launch IPO by Jan 2013. We will be passing through auditing procedures later this year.
I could check with London on any papers or licenses they could provide, something which you could verify through proper authorities,
something to set you mind at ease. Please let me know if you want me to request those for you.

Alex, I've been in and out all day, pardon my tardy response.
Let me know if you have any more Q's.
Thank you,



**** GO N-Y-Giants [!!!!]
Matthew G. Hall, Special Projects - (646) 419-4930
Metropolitan Transportation Network (USA) Co., LTD.



Friday, July 13, 2012, 2:32:27 PM, you wrote:


Matt it’s a pleasure to hear from you,
Feel free to call me Alex and I imagine as a Giants fan life’s been pretty good for you lately. I myself am a Browns fan so that’s terrible. However, I do have my Buckeyes.

Thanks again for getting in touch with me and I look forward to the next few weeks. I hope to exceed expectations during this training process. You do have my address correct and my phone number is 740-815-6908 should you need it. I did want to run a few questions by you prior to the beginning og the training if I may:

1) I am working full time so will working on this in the evening be ok? Are their daily deliverables or just the test on each Friday?

2) There was mention of different pay scales for this training and side projects. I am obviously interested in maximizing my training so could you discuss that further?

3) I am having trouble tracking down this company outside of your website. I like to do as much research as possible on organizations and get a feel for your background, culture, market view etc both for my own interest and interviewing process. Are you a very new company? It doesn’t seem to matter if I search in the US or UK I am having difficulty finding and references to Metropolitan Transportation Network. Do you perhaps operate under a different company name? Anyway, just curious if you could shed some light or point me in the right direction.

Thanks again, very excited to move forward in the process and I look forward to hearing back from you and starting the training on Monday

*Deleted


From: "Matthew G. Hall, Metropolitan TN, U.S.A."
To: *Deleted
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:40 PM
Subject: Training


Mr. Walton,
My name is Matt Hall, the Senior Assistant of HR Dept and Special Projects supervisor,
I received your file from Ms. Wilson this morning and I will be responsible for your training, which starts
Monday, July/16 and will last until August/13. On August/14 we got the final test scheduled.
Starting next week I will send the studies over your e-mail, 5 studies per week, one
for every day (usually sent before noon) and a short test every Friday.
Monday noon please expect your first study and all the instructions you may need.
All in all the training is not difficult, so please call or e-mail me if you need.
The other important thing is the address I got on your file:
6538 Cheshire Rd., Galena, OH 43021

Please let me know if this is the correct one, it will be used for the salary paycheck,
send me a short note to confirm.




**** GO N-Y-Giants [!!!!]
Matthew G. Hall, Special Projects - (646) 419-4930
Metropolitan Transportation Network (USA) Co., LTD.

1 comment:

  1. I have also received this anonymous job opportunity and backed out as I saw this part-time work was fishy. I was informed they wanted to link an account to my credit card to add money which is when i immediately backed out.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!