Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HASSAN USMAN / Fake Contract Scam

hassanusmanrepanel@yahoo.com
fsaserviceauthority@yahoo.co.uk

Dear  Brother,


I thank you for your response to my mail and your acceptance to carry out this deal with me. 

I am a man of honour, God fearing and respect for human dignity. I have never disappointed anybody before both in my chosen career as a Government Official and in my community as one of the main leaders. I am really sure of what I will do to get this payment approved, we have come to notice the loop holes from the contract attestation report document and fund ownership certificate which were not in your name, but I will work on all these and perfect them to your name before I will send my report to the president for him to raise an irrevocable payment approval on the payment to your favorite perfection of the whole documents which will take me at list one week to get it done. 
  
However, before we proceeds I will like us to have an agreement which will bind us together as you well know that we don't know each other from Adam and this is a money issue. 
  
Just prepare the understated agreement on your letterhead paper and send to me as attachment and I will sign and return to you as well, try to understand why I want this. 
  
You have to call me on the number as soon as you read this mail because I will like to hear from you+234 70 82 31 64 80, this line is more private to me and all communication most be through this for security reasons. I hereby attached the photocopy of my passport so that you will know whom you are dealing with and please sign and fill the agreement properly and send back to me. Please do send your ID and phone number. 
  
  
                     
AGREEMENT 
  
I, .................. YOUR NAME of YOUR ADDRESS being the beneficiary to a Payment of US$14 MILLION. Being funds realized from NNDC/NNPC/1190.X99.due hereby agree to pay MR. HASSAN USMAN OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA 50% of the total funds as soon as I receive the funds in my nominated account as stated in this agreement: - 
  
 
YOUR RECEIVING BANK INFORMATION        

                          
           

Mr. Hassan Usman has agreed to work together with me until these funds are released to me as he promised that he would perfect all documentations relating to the immediate release of the funds. 
  
We have also agreed that MR. HASSAN USMAN will indicate his bank account were I ,...   YOUR FULL NAME will deposit his share of the funds or he might come in person for settlement. 
  
Email copy of this agreement remains a legal document which can be used against any of the parties that go contrary as agreed in any high court of law in the world 
This agreement is made this Day...........................of March2013
Before

Hassan Usman 
SIGN..............................

YOUR FULL NAME
SIGNED............................
 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Pls get this done and send to me urgently so that we can proceed.
Thanks,

Hassan Usman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!