Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rita Donald / Dying Woman Scam

Read: Why Dying Person Emails Are Always Scams!
No real bank uses a free email address! 
My Dear,

Good morning to you, and how was your night? hope you slept fine. Today i am a bit ok, yesterday i wasn't my selft to check my mail that why i did not reply back earlier. This is my number as you requested but dont think i would be able to talk long, but you can still reach me on the following number. +225 46 633 163 Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs Rita.


From:
Subject: Re: CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY
To: "Rita Donald" ritadonald02@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, March 4, 2013, 8:32 AM


Dear One,

Greetings to you, how was your weekend? hope you had a good one. I am so glad reading from you, and it give's me joy getting to know some one like you, for your acceptance and willingness to help me over this assign project to you. My dear i wish to let you know that my condition is so critical to communicate with you on phone, i would have love to speak with you and explain more in details about this issue but due to my present condion now i woun't be able to talk for now. attached is the photo i took yesterday to send to you. view the attachement.

Therefore i am giving you the contact number of my Doctor to speak whith him on my behalf, This is the Doctors Number: +225 57 651 476, Name: Dr. Samson.
So what ever conversation you had with him, do not hesitate to get back to me. Just as i earlier told you that i am going to send the contact of the Bank where the fund is deposited to enable you contact with them and request for the transfer of the fund to your nominated account over there in your country.

So now i need the following details from you to enable me write an introduction letter to the bank on your behalf, introducing you as my partner, the new beneficiary of my deposit fund with them.

Your full name:..........................
Date of birth:.............................
Country of origin:.......................
Resident address:.....................
Occupation:..............................
Phone number:..........................
A scan copy of your international passport/Drivers license. The contact of the bank run thus:               


ALPHA  TRUST  BANK  (ATB)
Address:               24 Rud Abidjan 01 Bp05 Cote D' Ivoire
Phone:                  +225 60 640 869

EMAILS: DIRECT: alfatrustbank@voila.fr       
ABIDJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON:      Dr. Frank Wilson.
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTS/ INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCES


God Bless you 

Rita Donald

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!