Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fake compensation Scam Fraud


Dear Beloved
 
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the 
cooperation of a new partner from India . Presently i'm in India for investment projects with 
my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to 
assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my 
lawyer in Cote d'ivoire, his contact is as below:

Barrister Charles Ben. 
His Contact Number: 00225 44421096

Ask him to send to you the Bank Draft of $200.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Barrister Charles Ben and instruct him on the address where to send the Bank Draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Barrister Charles Ben, to deliver the Bank Draft to you. so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay. I am awaiting to hear from you
Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family and may God bless you and your entire family, bye for now.You can reach me on my direct number in India +919833013882

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Rita Donald

1 comment:

  1. End up with same email from Mrs Gera Levin and nearly word for word. Thanks for putting this here on this site, send email to them but by the fourth email have not heard back from them. If you do not here back from them is a good sign they are fake and another good way is to tell them you are unemployed. If they feel you are unemployed they will not respond back to you

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!