Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yan Ajita Tan / Dying Woman Scam

Mrs. Yan Ajita Tan. yanajitatan@nokiamail.com 



to undisclosed recipients

Hello,

I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this, I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.
I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you. For charitable goals.
I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call his private Lin :(+855 9725 19040  Fax:) (lee.richardvan@kimo.com) if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you.
Thank you and God bless you.
Please make sure you contact my lawyer because I will not be available to respond to your mail.
I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS, IT IS A LONG STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!