Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scammer Impersonating DANIEL ASIEDU

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Premier Towers, Opposite Pension House
Liberia Road, Ministries, Accra, Ghana
 
ATTN! FUND BENEFICIARY,
 
RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
 
I am MR.DANIEL ASIEDU HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT ZENITH BANK GHANA, Sometime ago your overdue fund was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF), after some period the fund was taken back to the Federal Government treasury account.
 
We wish to inform you that for the period of time this fund was in our bank it generated an accrued interest of US$1.5 Million which the world bank, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and other monetary agencies resolved the issue in London after one week meeting and decide to pay you this interest fund via our online banking system or Swift Transfer into your account.
 
As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Heed to reconfirm your identification for example, your international passport or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details.
 
For more information call Tel:+233-543417217, Fax: +233-021-0617001
 
Best Regards,
 
MR.DANIEL ASIEDU
HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT.
ZENITH BANK GHANA.

1 comment:

  1. [12:54:27 AM] *** I am sorry to contact you through this medium,I write to seek your services in a private confidential matter, My name is Mr. Daniel Asiedu, Managing Director and Board Member of Zenith Bank Plc.I have an important business discussion I wish to share with you, I write you this proposal in good faith hoping that I can rely on you,I believe it will interest you because it is in connection with your last name.

    In 2009 one Mr. Michael who has same surname as yours and who has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit with my bank for 36 calendar months, valued at $12,500,000.00,the maturity date for this deposit contract was 16th of October 2012. Unfortunately, while he was on a business trip, he died in a deadly earthquake that occurred in Japan in 2011 leaving the fund in my bank with claim. Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that the deceased customer is now late, they will embezzle the funds for themselves. I am seeking for your help to present you to my bank as the Next of Kin/ heir to the decease account, since you have the same last name so that my bank head quarters will release the fund to you.

    I have done enough inside bank arrangement and will only have to put in your details into the bank's database to reflect you as his Next of Kin. I am not a greedy person, after this transaction we shall share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties. My share will assist me to start a charity organization to help the poor and also own a company which has been my dream. There is no risk involved in this deal,it will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, this transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to both of us and there are practically no risks involved.

    Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. Contact me on my email

    (danielasiedu.eduzen@gmail.com) for further details.

    Have a nice day, and may God bless you.

    I wait your urgent response.

    Mr. Daniel Asiedu
    Reply to: danielasiedu.eduzen@gmail.com ***

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!