Friday, May 17, 2013

Scammer Impersonating Monica Lozano

 
From:"Monica C. Lozano"
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Esteemed Customer,


Please try and understand that the $350 ticket FARE is enough for me to fly to United Kingdom for filling an application of claim to the new bank where Bank of America moved your funds.


I will prepare my trip to ENGLAND and meet with the director to the bank(DEUTSCHE BANK) and present all the necessary documentation related to the funds to them as proof of ownership so that we will complete the bank presentation and you will gain full access to your fund immediately.


I was planning to deliver the funds to your country since the fund is ready instead of using wire transfer system which have lots of delaying process and many documents and presentation, all it is going to cost me is for me to book my ticket back to England from Germany and I will get diplomatic envoy and package the funds into diplomatic delivery which will allow me to package your $4.2000.000.00 consignment and proceed with the airlift to your doorstep.


So please send the $350 via western union money transfer to the below information so that i will buy my ticket and proceed to United Kingdom tomorrow so i will either complete the wire transfer for you via bank swift or i will make a diplomatic delivery but before the diplomatic arrangement which will not cost you anything. You must help me with my ticket fee which i already asked you above and in my previous letter.



I am waiting for your compliance so that we can proceed and get this job done, this is a very serious job to handle so please i will be waiting for your urgent reply and let me know the best arrangement for you.


Thanks and God Bless you
Regards
Ms. Monica Lozano
Chief Executive Officer. ImpreMedia.
Member of Board of Directors of Bank of America
Tel: +1 713 893 7169
Tel: (347) 709-1489

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!