Thursday, August 22, 2013

Joe A Martinez / Scam Job

This is a fake job scam.   No real job requires any money!  The telephone number is not in the UK.  It forwards the call to Nigeria where the scammer is.  Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk
From: jackson estate
To:
Cc:
Date:
Subject: APPLICATION REQUIREMENT


150 School Lane Kenilworth 

Warwickshire UK CV8 2GR

APPLICATION REQUIREMENT

Dear Applicant,
Good to hear from you, I will like you to work for me, Your work is to supervise all the engineer workers, working in my estate to make sure everything is going well in the company.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my estate in London.
 
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
 
 
 
WORKING HOURS.
You will be working from 7am to 11am in the morning and from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY ESTATE 8 am- 10am MONDAY AND MY SMALL BUSINESS AROUND THE STATE.
DAILY SALARY:  6,900 POUNDS MONTHLY + 100 POUNDS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK + 1,700 POUNDS Hazard/Inconveniences Car Maintenance and House & Furnishings Entertainment & Recreation (UN TAXED) =8,700 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
 
 
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.
Scan and send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
 
 
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo-passport.
1). I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2). Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa
Procurement shall be sent by me.
 
 
A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.
All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
 
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 198.105 Great British Pounds to the UK-immigration department there enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing. I will send you a copy of the job agreement for you to sign if you accept the terms and condition.
Kindly do get back to me immediately before I go back to u.s 
 
Best Regards,

Mr. Joe A Martinez
Tel+447010069608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!