Wednesday, October 2, 2013

George Patrick Morrison / Next of Kin Scam

From: George Patrick Morrison <morrisongoe@hotmail.com>
To:
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 2:34 PM
Subject: Further Details

Dear 

Thanks for your quick response. In my quest to make sure that late Mr. Rao Prasad Venkateshwara hard earned money doesn't end up in wrong hands whereas someone from his country such as you and I could make use of the money for the betterment of life, properties and a great benefit to both of us and even our families in the near future. After searching the Indian contact directory where I found your detail and at the same time decided to contact you for this long awaiting and life changing transaction. I work with TCNB as the Operation Manager till present. Like I have mentioned in my previous mail to you, that with my influence, our bank will tender the necessary documents to appropriate authorities in INDIA, such as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as your Bank to enable a smooth transfer of the money to your account. Everything will be done legally, have no fear about this, secondly, Mr. Rao Prasad Venkateshwara did not declare any next of kin in the fixed deposit account documents he made with our bank, as long as the deposit documents with our bank is concerned, he has no next of kin recorded in them, you are free of any trouble or risk, this I assure you.

However, I am glad to have your consent in making this important claim with me, it is a serious transaction and should be taken as such at all times, I am certain that in less than 14 bank working days the money will be in your chosen bank account. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The truth about the whole issue is that our bank will turn this deposit to the national treasury if this claim is not made before October 30th 2013 and it is important we act quickly in applying for the claim of the fixed deposit. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this because I am 100% sure that once you file in an application, that it will be expressly processed and approved since it is my department that will approve it. It does not matter if you have any relationship with late Mr. Rao Prasad Venkateshwara or not, you do not have to worry for any reason. I will personally bear the cost of retaining the services of a qualified lawyer who will be giving this transaction a satisfactory documentation in your full names to avoid any hitch from unforeseen angles now and in the near future. All I require is your honest co-operation and willingness to activate the fixed deposit account which has gone dormant and to give me my own share of the money once it is transferred into your bank account. Another important thing is for you to keep this transaction to yourself, it is very, very important that you maintain a strict confidentiality regarding this transaction to avoid third party complications. 

To tell you a little of myself, I was born on the 19th day of November, 1958. I am a U.S. citizen. Although, I am originally from Alberta, Western part of Canada but I have lived and worked in Ohio for years with my wife and two sons; Brian and Jason, I love my family very well and would not want to disappoint them for any reason. If I am not sure of what I am doing, I cannot be doing this. My address is #5238, Taylorsville Road Dayton, OH 45424 USA. I have been living here since 10 years, my office address is #7455 Old Troy Pike Huber Heights, OH 45424 USA. Take this transaction very serious and be careful to avoid mistakes. Any email you receive from our bank should first be forwarded to me so I can read it and advise you on it before you give a reply to it. Due to the time difference between here and your country, I do not see any chance of our bank calling you on phone. If however you are called, always tell them to send you email by claiming you do not understand their spoken English well. This is basically to avoid been asked questions you cannot give the rights answers and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. Even if they tell you to come in person to the United States, tell them you cannot come in person because of your busy schedule. These important roles are what you are to play, once you do them, be assured that we will receive the money and the interest on it as well. The interest is on simple interest rate of 4% per annum. The amount we are going to get is Five Million, Seven Hundred and Sixty Thousand US Dollars (US$5,760,000.00) and this will go a long way to help our finances when shared 50% between us.
 
I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So please follow my plans religiously so that we can conclude the transfer as expected. 

The next thing I will do is to draft an application letter of claim which you will have to send to our bank through email. The application letter of claim will come with three (4) attached documents; the Certificate of Fixed Deposit, Prove of Investment, the last letter our bank sent to late Mr. Rao Prasad Venkateshwara and his Death Certificate which will be officially requested from you being the next of kin. I got the documents from his file with us, except the Death Certificate. But then, Please kindly reconfirm the below information to me because I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person and in my next mail, I will send you the fund documents and the application letter of claim with our bank mailing address as soon as I receive the below details.

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Direct Telephone/Mobile Number:
(3) Profession:
(4) Age and Marital Status:
(5) Address, City and State:
(6) Scan copy of any one of the following identifications; (DRIVERS LICENSE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR COMPANY ID CARD):

Hope you will understand why I need all the above stated? Because the money in question is quite large and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed with providing you all the details with which you can contact our bank to facilitate fund transfer, I hope you will get back to me soon enough. And I assure you that once my department make the necessary endorsement in regard of your application and also approve it, the money will be paid into any bank account you may provide, regardless of where the account is and I will join you for my own share. If there is anything you do not understand or wish to ask, you are to write and ask so I can have the issue cleared. For security reasons, please keep every communication I share with you regarding this transaction secret and confidential to yourself till the money get to your bank account. Attached is my work ID card as a guarantee that this is a legitimate transaction. I believe the above information, my Identities are also enough to assure you of whom you are dealing with.

I’m waiting for your response.


Best regards,
George Patrick Morrison
+1 (614) 372-6770 

6D8C6C9F-F2FE-4664-9F92-3E9EF66483F2

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. I got a mail from this moron today in the morning. Was anyways going to report it as scam. Just thought about googling it and i found your blog. Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I got a mail from this moron 30th sep 2015 & responded for just knowing truth but got reply from that faker & i loose my self for a while again replied but before giving him my any details just thought about googling it and i found your blog. Was anyways going to report it as scam. good work :-)thanks a lot again:)

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!