Thursday, November 14, 2013

Laura Mooner Funds company / Fake Loan Scam

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk

I am Judge by name, I have been in debt for the past six month, I try to borrow money from different types of company of which I was scam by them, I try more than four loan lending companies no one was able to lend me money, but just to scam me of my money until a little child of 16years old introduce me to Laura Mooner Funds company, were they lend my $180,000.00 successfully without any delay, all thanks go to,Laura Mooner they are the best company I have ever see in all over the world, thet are legitimate lenders with God fearing heart, I will advice if you need a loan in any kind of condition just contact this company cause they are great, really great, I will just advice you to contact them on their company email address:lauramooner989@gmail.com immediately you are contacting them you must get your loan, again this is the company email:lauramooner989@gmail.com.wish you a good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!