Wednesday, November 19, 2014

jobertloancompany@yahoo.com - Fake Loan Scam Fraud

This is a fake loan scam! Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Affordable loans for Xmas/ investment
Good day everyone. I am Mrs magarete gram, a citizen of Georgia USA, I will love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for everyone to know it and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank (Mr.Jobert Beck) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $65,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my bills anymore. I was scammed $8,500 and I decided not to get involve in such business again I never knew that a real lender like (Mr.Jobert Beck) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to (jobertloancompany@yahoo.com) or (jobertloancompany@gmail.com) due to my appearance and doings. At first I told him I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then he assured me that (Mr.Jobert Beck) is a genuine lender, though i never believed him, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of $65,000.00, by this Company (Jobert Loan company) managed by (Mr.Jobert Beck) If you are in need of a genuine, legit loan or any financial assistance and you can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to contact:(jobertloancompany@yahoo.com) or (jobertloancompany@gmail.com) and you be free from scams in the internet. All thanks to Mr.Jobert Beck for restoring life unto my business.

2 comments:

  1. But i am in need of money to start a life, can't I get help from anywhere and Pay back later

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!