Saturday, January 31, 2015

Barrister Emmanuel Azubike / Next of Kin Scam

Dear One ,
I am Personal Attorney to your  late  brother .
I need your assistance to stand as his relative
and claim his contractbalance releasing by one of Togo bank Thanks.
Barrister Emmanuel Azubike This my phone number +22890851721



Thanks for your massage

I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my late
client without any luck. Most of his properties here are either
vandalized by  hoodlums or confiscated by the government. It was until
the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and
mandated me as his attorney here in  Togo to locate and present to
them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with
them, the total sum of (US$9.5Million). It's upon this that I decided
to  contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in
putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer. Understand
that there is no risk  involved in this transaction because it is I,
as his attorney that has been mandated by the finance firm to provide
his next of kin. And it is you by virtue of your  last name that I
wish to forward your names to the said firm that will be approved as
his legitimate next of kin. If this fund is not claimed,it will be
re-deposited into  the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill
which will be shared among the board of directors due to high level of
corruption here and that will become  history.

There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with
documentation. The most important issue to be considered now is TRUST
and CONFIDENCE in  this matter hence I plead these should be our watch
word through out this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own
part that as much as I work this  with you, I will always remain the
same.
Meanwhile, you have to forward your information such as:

Your full names ........................

Age ..............................

Profession .............................

Address ..............................

Telephone & fax number .................

I will proceed in submitting the same to the bank; thereby presenting
you as the SOLE next of kin to my late client for the subsequent
release of the deposit to you  in line with their routine process. In
pursuance of our collective objective, I will not fail to remind you
that your maximum co-operation and sense of belonging are  required as
well to enhance a positive impact towards the conclusive end of this
matter. After this funds is approved and transferred to you we will
share the  proceeds 50% for me and 50% for you.

Thanks and i wait to hear from you.


Thanks Truly yours,

Barrister Emmanuel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!