Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dr Tony Brown - Dying Widow Scam

Tony Brown
tonybrown3322@gmail.com

HQ ROCK PRIVATE HOSPITAL
ADDRESS: NO 9 CASHEW STREET TESANO
HIGH STREET ACCRA GHANA


                                        PROPOSAL 2015

My Name is Dr Tony Brown,I am a Medical Doctor in a private
hospital here in Accra Ghana.I will like to explain to you about a
transfer of consignment which I hope you can assist us and which will
benefit both of us.

I have a patient a Sierra Leonie woman who was on admission for
some weeks in my hospital for an ill health. As a matter of fact,one
night this woman called my attention and began to tell me her
situations,she explained that she had to flee her country with her
only son because her late husband a military officer died in a rebel
conflict in his country and since then her husbands immediate younger
brother had be en threatening to eliminate her and the life of her
only son because Certificate of Deposit.

   As matter of fact,she could not bear it any longer and she manage
to flee through a neighboring country with the certificate of deposit
of box,deposited in the UBA Bank which was declared as family
valuable and traced in Accra Ghana West/Africa,she confidently
informed me that the content of the deposited box in the Bank
was physical cash of ($10. million USD) and that the husband
did it in such a way because the military body have once trailed the
account of her late husband in a Bank and confiscated all his
deposited money.

  She now requested to seek a honest foreign partner who will assist
in the transferring of the ( money) out for her, for an
investment as a life time insurance for her and the only son. I
accepted and requested for a proof and she provided the Certificate of
Deposit which was clear and legitimate and is in my possession now. I
even made an inquiry from the United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited (UBA)
here in Accra Ghana and confirmed that such fund was deposited.

Bank Name; United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited (UBA)
Name of Depositor: Vincent Kamara
Item : Financially cash ($10m Dollars)

   I have accepted to assist her and to contact a genuine foreign
partner who can also consider to help as well. She also promise to
give us 50% of the total amount of the money if we assist well,If you
accept to be part of this transaction, please don't hesitate to
contact me with your Country of Origin and your private phone number
Thank you for your Co operation.

Best Regard
Dr. Tony Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!