Saturday, February 28, 2015

CHRISTO BASILA / Fake Job Scam Fraud

From: CHRISTO BASILA christobasilarecuitersjob@gmail.com
Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Subject: MY OFFER JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER
To: 

Hello 

Thank you for your application regarding the JOB OFFER in my home/my
Walmart. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job
which your duty is not only to be my Home Keeper/my Walmart but, to
take proper care of my home/my Walmart and belongings there in my Home
Country as own.

I will like you to work for me. Your work is to supervise all the
workers working on my Walmart/my home as the new general direct
manager. But please all i need from you is to be trust worthy,straight
forward,truthful,kindness,respectful person and understanding. That's
all i needs from you.

If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to
be using one of Official my cars.

You will be given a monthly salary of £5,450 GBP and weekly allowance
of £650 GBP with free accommodation and foods, Official Car with good
maintenance when you needed.No government tax deduction from your
salary my insurance have already cover all the tax both medical bills,

The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right
time as long as you are my worker and new general direct manager.

Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for
you. Well, I am a Building Contractor (Engineer), for this reason I
find it difficult to be or stay in my home/my Walmart at a long period
of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in
International Countries. As an International and National Engineer, I
have 15 years working Experience and I am 55 years of age.I needed
trustworthy person to assist me as my direct manager, I just exposed
my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home
Country.You can open this email attachment to see the front view of my
villa (MR CHRISTO BASILA, so that you will know the home/the Walmart
where you are going to work in.Your Passport will be registered by my
sister who is working under the Home Ministry Affairs (Immigration
Office) in UK immediately you arrive, for an important reason.You are
hereby advised to Contact MISS MARIAM LARA who is working under the
British High Commission(Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA for the
procurement of your Traveling Documents. She is a good friend of mine
and a College mate in University of Cambridge from 1984-1993. Sign and
forward this letter including the first and second pages of your
International Passport to MISS MARIAM LARA, for confirmation and the
procurement of your traveling documents.Therefore,If you agree with my
Terms & Conditions.Kindly proceed with the direction and process
recommended by MISS MARIAM LARA,and also by Email & phone at your
country Embassy below for your immediate visa processing as she will
make sure that everything is well done.Let me know whenever your
traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of
your “Air Ticket” to UK.

To Contact the British Embassy Address in your Country India New
Delhi.British High Commission,Shanti Path, Chankya Puri,New
Delhi-110021.

Tel: +91-9716921698
Fax: (91-11)911600111
Email: UKweb.newdelhifco.gov.uk@asia.com
CONTACT PERSON: MISS MARIAM LARA

REMARK: You will be responsible for your visa processing fees. Please
do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa
fee process when needed during your working visa processing.

Best Wishes,
MR CHRISTO BASILA
MY NO:+447010056808

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!