Tuesday, August 18, 2015

DAIRY FARMS & GENERAL CONSULTANTS / Fake Job Scam Fraud

 Read www.scam-job-emails.tk


From: "DR. SEAN PETERSON" dr.seanlivestockfeed@hotmail.com
Date: 19 Aug 2015 01:55
Subject: Job Acknowledgement Form
To: 
Cc: 

Greetings of the day

I'm writing you in respect of the email I received from you.

This is to inform you that I have received your CV and you might be consider as one of my employees in Canada if only you meet the requirement attached to this employment. Thus I hereby informed you to fill up the application form attached to this mail to enable you get into my final selection and probably a shortlisted employee. Furthermore, the attachment to this mail is an acknowledgement/job application form, read carefully and fill it neatly and also send the duly filled form back to me at the earliest.

Meanwhile, I have to briefly introduce myself as, DR. SEAN PETERSON THE EMPLOYER ,I am happily married with wife and kids and by the grace of God I am 64 years old this year, I am a medical practitioner (Consultants) ,I have Large Dairy Livestock Farm Estate in ONTARIO CANADA, and I need experience workers and it will be my pleasure if you can join immediately, if you are interested to be part of the team please get back to me as soon as possible with all the required details due to time limit.

The job is full time and the following details are the Remuneration package, Requirements, Working Hour/Allowances, Salary,Terms and Conditions. Salary can also be review at any given time, I will be indicating starting salary when I am offering a temporary appointment letter for the pursuance of your work permit visa and the Original Hard copy will be given to you on arrival in Canada respectively.

Job Available: Farm Supervisor, Stock Manager,  Accountant, Accounts Manager, Office Assistant/Computer Operator,  Cashier,Veterinary Physician, Lab Technician, Van Driver, Cook, Sales Supervisor, Machine Milking Workers, Estate Manager and House Manager.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE:
A) Free private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom suitable for a family of 4,
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer,
C) Free Feeding-----vegetarian and Non vegetarian,
D) Free medical care
E) Health Insurance
F) a day off every week and all fully paid,
G) 6 weeks vacation in a year,
WORKING HOURS:
you will be working from 7 am to 12 pm in the morning and from 2 pm to 6 pm in the evening.
Starting Salary: From 4,700 to 8,500 United States Dollars, depending on your Position/Profession,
Allowance: 150 to 250 United States Dollars for up keeping weekly,
REQUIREMENTS
A, Valid International Passport
B, Educational Certificates 
C, Driver License or any form of Id Card 
D, One recent Photograph Passport Size 
E, Experience Certificates if any  

EXPENDITURE BEFORE TRAVELLING:
You will be responsible for the payment of your employment WORK PERMIT VISA fees to the Canadian Embassy in your country as a proof of readiness to take this job and be part of the team to enable them secure an appointment for your visa stamping. This is the only cost you have to pay from your pocket which will be refunded back to you when you arrived Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities.
Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit fees and my employee turn me down without reporting to Canada which caused me to lose my money with no refund.
ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS------do get back to me with scanned copies of your (Educational certificates, Driver License or any form of Id Card, International passport Data page, Experience Certificates if available, Job Application Filled Form and one recent photograph passport size).
 
All this information required will enable me get proper details on what and how to put things in order and after that I will proceed further and to make employment contract letter by our immigration lawyer for the pursuance of your traveling work permit visa and other supporting traveling documents. No job formal interview is required, my personal assistant will take you round the Residential Estate and Farm premises for orientation and to equip you on how to carry out your duty effectively. You can also reach me on the below email address and phone number for further inquiry if necessary.
 
Await your immediate response.
Thank you
Regards
DR. SEAN PETERSON
DAIRY FARMS & GENERAL CONSULTANTS
ADD: SUITE: 404 COURT LANE AVENUE,
NEW TECUMSETH,
ONTARIO L9ROJ3 CANADA.
Tel: +1 (705) 530- 9916
Altern: 
infodoctorseanpeterson@dairyandpoultryfarm.zz.mu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!