Monday, February 20, 2017

Scammer samiraa tagro / samiratagro1@gmail.com /.Orphan Scam

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:53 AM samiraa tagro <samiratagro1@gmail.com> wrote:

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

it is not easy to trust someone you never see but it is grace of God and faith. Also for you to accept my offer without seeing my is also by Gods grace, Communication is important please tell me more about you

I want you to see me as a member of your family when I come over to your country after the transfer so i can feel at home again. I ask myself before contacting you, To have trust on someone you never meet before, but with faith I had to trust you and prayed over it, Well many you need to know please send mail always. Communication is important please tell me more about you You can see my pictures in my facebook if you are on facebook so i can send my facebook id https://www.facebook.com/v.samiratagros

More about me

see the weblink how they killed my late father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9wbedPNH3w

Address Abidjan Cote d'ivoire

My Phone +225 78 493 964

Age 20

And I will be happy to hear your voice please call me .


I live in the church and my pastor is my guardian present now he takes care of me until I come over to your country. My father's uncle, who is the only person who left in the family, started selling properties of my late father and when I talk, he beat me and tries to kill me, and then I ran out of the house. Good thing he does not know about this money, and I am here with a priest until I leave this country. Pastor Contact is available if you like I can send you his contact detail


Due to the sudden death of my father, I do not feel comfortable in this country again, because the people who killed him may halt me too. Secondly, because of the political crisis in this country, you know that Rebel has taken over the northern part of the country and now trying to capture the economic capital Abidjan, which is where I am now so I want to transfer this money quickly, before it is too late.


Finally, the agreement that was concluded between my late father and bank In the contract says I should look for a partner outside of my country, and the money will be transferred to that person, and that person will be referred to as my family life allowed trustee manager abroad. It also say if  I want to have access to it directly I must be at the age of 25 and now I am 20 years old so I will not wait until then because of the above reasons


When I hear from you again I will go and see the bank director regarding the transfer but please tell me more about you

I hope to hear from you soon

Thanks and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!