Sunday, April 8, 2018

jasminnoorloancompany01@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! 

Image  Image
This is a fake loan scam:

My names is Mrs Yvonne Bills. I live in Las Vegas and I am a happy woman today as I speak , I told my self that any loan company or lender that could change my broke life of mine and that of my family , I will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $89,000,00 USD on september 12 2017 and I got my loan They are indeed God fearing people, working with a reputable loan company. if you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them today and please tell them that Mrs Mrs Yvonne Bills referred you to them you can reach them via email;………( jasminnoorloancompany01@gmail.com )………I wish you good luck thanks and may God almighty bless you …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!